3. Eligible Users. Use of the Website is governed by the laws of the United States. When you provide us with information, you acknowledge that the information will be stored and processed on servers located in the United States.
4. Use of Information. All of the information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
(a) to personalize your experience
(b) improve our services and offerings to you;
(c) To process any transactions, including, your requests for products and services;
(d) provide you with support;
(f) provide you with offers from us, our affiliates and from third parties that may be of interest to you, and
(g) provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
In addition, Swopsmart will use your email address to contact you under the following circumstances,to respond to your support question,To notify you of material changes to our policies or website,To request your participation in user surveys, and to deliver products, services and marketing communications that you request.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure. Swopsmart does not trade, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or service you've requested, when we have your permission, or under th following circumstances:
We provide the information to tursted partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you under confidentiality agreements. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
6. Cookies. A "cookie" is small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer and stored on your hard drive when you visit a website; many major Web service use them to provide useful features for their users. Swopsmart may set and access Swopsmart cookies on your computer, which will be used to track your preferences, access your information when you sign in, and help us analyze and estimate our traffic and use of features on the service.
If you prefer, you can configure your browser to disable cookies; however if you reject cookies, you will not be able to sign in to the Services or take full advantage of our services, but you will still be able to place orders by contacting customer service.
Swopsmart is intended for general audiences. Swopsmart does not collect or maintain information from those that Swopsmart knows are under 13. Our website, products and services are all targeted to attach people who are at least 13 years old or older.
8. Information Collected By Us. You may access the Website as a visitor without completing a user registration and without providing us with your Personal Information. In order to submit a cell phone or other items to us, you must become a registered user. If you voluntarily complete a user registration, enter sweepstakes, contests or promotions, respond to surveys, sign up for newsletters, demonstrations or special offers, or send us communications, you will be required to provide us with Personal Information.
The following applies to children under the age of 13: We will not ask the child to disclose more Personal Information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity. At the parent's request, we will disclose the general kinds of Personal Information we collect online from the child as well as the specific information collected from a child using the Website. We must verify the parent's identity before providing this information.
9. Request for Information. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Questions? Contact Us