Sell My Motorola Moto Z2 Force Edition 64GB Sprint
- How do I sell my Motorola Moto Z2 Force Edition 64GB Sprint?
Selling your Motorola Moto Z2 Force Edition 64GB Sprint with Swopsmart's buyback program is fast and easy.
- Get a FREE instant valuation. No auctions or fees.
- Pack your Motorola Moto Z2 Force Edition 64GB Sprint into a box and ship it for FREE.
- Get paid the same day the phone is received at our warehouse.
- Why should I sell to Swopsmart?
We are the fastest growing cell phone buyback company in the US with an A+ accreditation rating by the Better Business Bureau. Here are a few reasons why our customer's love us:
- We pay up to 33% more than carrier buyback programs for any used cell phones.
- It’s completely FREE! No auctions, no fees, no hassle!
- We’ll pay the same day your item arrives at our warehouse.
- We remove all personal data from your device to Department of Defense standards so your security is never compromised.
- What happens after I ship?
You can track the progress of your package using the tracking number on the label or via your account. Once we receive your package, it gets scanned into our system before day's end. This initiates our notification system which will keep you posted throughout the process via email and SMS (if selected).
- Does Swopsmart cover shipping fees?
Shipping is 100% FREE. Our platform will automatically provide you a USPS pre-paid shipping label upon completion of your order.
- How do I get paid?
We currently offer two methods of payment - Check or PayPal™. You'll be asked to indicate your preference during check out.
Your payment will be sent the same day we receive and inspect your item(s).
You have been added to our list